1. Click Start, click Run, type dsa.msc, and then click OK.
2. In the task pane, expand the domain node.
3. Locate and right-click the OU that you want to modify, and then click
4. In the Delegation of Control Wizard, click Next.
5. Click Add to add a specific user (that user must be a member of Account operator group)or a specific group to the Selected users
and groups list, and then click Next.
6. In the Tasks to Delegate page, click Create a custom task to delegate,
and then click Next.
7. Click Only the following objects in the folder, and then from the list,
click to select the following check boxes: . Computer objects
. Create selected objects in this folder
. Delete selected objects in this folder
8. Click Next.
9. In the Permissions list, click to select the following check boxes:. Reset
. Validated write to DNS host name
. Read and write Account Restrictions
. Validated write to service principal name
10. Click Next, and then click Finish.
11. Close the "Active Directory Users and Computers" MMC snap-in.